A Big Thank You to Everyone Who Made the 2013 Fair such a wonderful success!!
Well the Fair is over for another year!! What a wonderful weekend!!
Thanks to all the volunteers and everyone who entered and attended!
Check here for information about next years fair early 2014!
Our First 100 Years!
Our Hard Working Committee
The Raffle for the Quilt
last minute ticket purchaser!
getting ready to draw!
drawing the ticket!
quilt winner! - Brent Hutchison
shown daughter and husband - Rod and Elizabeth Johnston
Fall Fair Philosophy
The Sooke Fall Fair is a community fair that gives people an opportunity to congregate in the spirit of the "Rural Fair" philosophy.
The philosophy embodies:
- Pride in local natural resources
- Pride and focus on individual and family endeavours
- The integration of young and elderly, able and disabled, participator and spectator.
- The spirit of volunteerism in which our community has long prided itself.
- The Sooke Fall Fair, in this traditional annual event is a reflection of Sooke's strong community spirit.